Project config and KMessageBox' dontAskAgainName

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:11:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

The "don't ask again" feature is normally per application. Changing
this to "non-standard" behaviour is likely to cause confusion and be
experienced by the user as a bug. ("What? I told you I don't want to
see this!")

I guess the better solution is to implement a "reset don't ask again"
option. I don't know how the setting is stored and if it's reasonable
to reset all such dialogs with one option/button or not. If it's
handled as a group of its own in kdeveloprc a simple solution would be
to simply remove that settings group. Ugly, but not terminally so. And
easy enough to work.

// jens