Project config and KMessageBox' dontAskAgainName

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Thu Jan 19 15:53:02 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've almost finished automatic rebuild of project on debugger start, but I
have one issue. When debugger thinks that the project might be changed, he
pops a KMessageBox asking if rebuild should be really done. The
KMessageBox::questionYesNo is passed the dontAskAgainName parameter, so that
message box includes "Don't ask again" checkbox. If that checkbox is checked,
a string is added to kdeveloprc.

The problem is that:
1. There's no config dialog where "Don't ask again" can be unchecked.
2. I'm not sure it belongs to kdeveloprc, storing this in project options
seems
more reasonable.

But project options are XML, and KMessageBox/KConfig won't work with it. So,
anybody knows a way to make "Don't ask again" checkbox work with KDevelop's
XML project options file, other then reimplementing the message box from
scratch?

- Volodya