in module source reorganization

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Mon Feb 20 02:49:17 UTC 2006

> I see the same thing here. Just opening the File List does not put focus on
> the filelist contents, you need to click inside it.

Partly correct, the focus is on the toolbar. So you can tab into the filelist
content. This is obviously not a good solution. I do not have a current SVN
version of KDevelop, if someone else would fix this I would be gratefull.

> This didn't use to be
> the case, it probably changed with the addition of that "file set" feature
> that was added some time back (with the very unfortunate naming of
> "projects").

Actually it is called "Project View" and I do not mind to change this to
anything better. I just could not find a better name and in Quanta the
feature was used to be called like this. So I simply kept the name.

Any suggestions?

Jens