in module source reorganization

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sun Feb 19 18:05:06 UTC 2006

On Sunday 19 February 2006 16:39, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Sunday 19 February 2006 17:05, Richard Dale wrote:
>
> > Can I assume nobody wants to keep the 'Switch to..' menu option and I can
> > remove that without controversy?
>
> I use it all the time, but never from the menu.
> If the same shortcut is assigned to the Filelist sidebar and the sidebar is
> always loaded then it's ok with me.
>
> I just tested it here, I wasn't able to jump to a file in the File List
> sidebar by typing the first letter. It didn't seem to have focus at all.
> This worked some months ago. Is this broken or is it just my setup broken ?

I see the same thing here. Just opening the File List does not put focus on
the filelist contents, you need to click inside it. This didn't use to be the
case, it probably changed with the addition of that "file set" feature that
was added some time back (with the very unfortunate naming of "projects").

// jens