Running seperate instance of KDevelop

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Mon Apr 17 02:24:35 UTC 2006

I do a version of the following:

export KDEDEVDIR=/home/jens/devel/install
export KDEDIRS=$KDEDEVDIR:$KDEDIRS
export PATH=$KDEDEVDIR/bin:$PATH

./configure --prefix=$KDEDEVDIR
make
make install

:)

Of course, you can make and install just the part of the codebase you are
working on, which takes a way a lot of the pain. You do have to install after
every build, but you get used to it...

// jens