Google Summer of Code 2006 Project proposals

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Apr 18 01:49:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

As you may have heard/read, Google will be doing Summer of Code again for
2006. I'd like those of you interested to think of ideas for projects that
could be done for KDevelop trunk. Depending on the project, some projects
could also be for KDevelop 3.4 as well, although I don't as of yet know when
we'll do the final release for that.

Initially, we'll have to track projects here on the mailing list, and I'll
hopefully be able to move them to a wiki page soon.

Thanks!
--
Matt