question about complining

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Apr 12 16:09:16 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 16:12, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Perhaps this is a good time to revisit the idea of a new mailing list
> host? Something without several hours delay and a working spam trap?

Something called kde.org? ;-) Ask the sysadmins, I'm sure they will set
up a mailing list or two for kdevelop, and you can open them up and
forget about spam.

Andras

PS: I thought about kdevelop-devel when I wrote the "kdevelop" list, and
it's clear if Tim could post his question here, he could send the
patches as well. ;-)