question about complining

Tim Harper tim at matchbin.com
Wed Apr 12 18:04:10 UTC 2006

Thanks both of you guys for taking care of me here :)  I'm a subscriber to the
bugs, devel, and kdevelop list.  I'm want to learn the kdevelop code and KDE
framework better so I can contribute more.  There are a lot of things I would
like to help out with.

Would compiling issues like this be better filed as bug reports?  It seems to
me that since this is the 3.4 bleeding edge code, and not really into
"staging" mode, bugs like this would be better handled on a more personal
level, right?

Anyways, here's the patch.  Could one of you take care to apply it?  This is
made towards the latest update on the KDE 3.4 patch.

Thanks!
Tim