question about complining

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:13:04 UTC 2006

On 4/12/06, Alexander Dymo <dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua> wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 April 2006 15:22, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> > Also, sending to kdevelop-devel without being subscribed is also a
> > "blackhole operation". Unless you are subscribed, the mail is
> > automatically thrown away as spam. (Or so I'm told.)
> Actually there's an admin intefrace to the ml where it is possible to accept
> mails. But I forgot both the URL and the password. Amilcar should have the
> admin access too.

The way I understood him the other day in #kdevelop, the volume of
spam is too large to go through, so in effect, nothing that ends up in
"moderation" leaves there - a black hole.

Perhaps this is a good time to revisit the idea of a new mailing list
host? Something without several hours delay and a working spam trap?

// jens