branches

Alexander Dymo dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua
Tue Apr 11 21:49:05 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 20:47, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> IMHO, the documentation code is among the best code in KDev3.
:-)

> There
> are large parts of the codebase that just should be taken out back and
> shot. The documentation code is not among it. Though undoubtedly parts
> of the UI will need to be rewritten for Doc/View (if we want that).

Yes, I didn't want to simply port it to QListWidget / QListWidgetItem and
therefore documentation plugin was removed. You're right we do need to
change interfaces to model/view. That's not complex but will require quite
a lot of time to port and test.
Documentation plugins will change less drastically - they now operate on list
items. Instead they should be operating on some kind of data structure
representing items.
In any case, most of the code should probably remain.