change of maintainership in KDevelop

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Apr 3 20:44:05 UTC 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 02:29, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> Seems like there were some more fixes in kdesdk's kio plugin for
> subversion. Just recompiled current 3.4-kdevelop-svn and tried the
> subversion-stuff. Update and Commit work just fine.
>
> Hopefully Andras you read this before digging too deep, I'm going to
> add the information to both of the bugreports.

Don't worry it was late and I just read the bugs today. As far as I
understood, it mostly works now. What I don't understand what is the
problem with *kdewebdev* here[1]? Or was it just a typo and you meant
*kdesdk*? From your mail I understood that kdesvn works fine in
KDevelop, but not in KDEWebDev (Quanta I assumed).

Andras
[1]: You wrote:
"Not really sure about kdiff3 integration but I find kdesvn very nice.
And it's kio-service works with kdevelop, which I cannot say from
kdewebdev's kio-service."