change of maintainership in KDevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 3 01:30:14 UTC 2006

On 02.04.06 23:47:20, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 03.04.06 00:13:06, Andras Mantia wrote:
[...]
> Sure, the one I attached a backtrace and checked the latest 3.5-changes
> of kdesdk (sorry for blaming kdewebdev, got both confused) is 111159.
>
> The other one is 109132. There seem to be others (just use the Query
> page and search for svn/subversion within the kdevelop component), but
> most of them are just the same problem.
>
> PS: Just double-checked, kdesvn works. For checking kdesdk's version a
> small change is needed (it uses ksvn+ as URL) and a recompilation...

Seems like there were some more fixes in kdesdk's kio plugin for
subversion. Just recompiled current 3.4-kdevelop-svn and tried the
subversion-stuff. Update and Commit work just fine.

Hopefully Andras you read this before digging too deep, I'm going to
add the information to both of the bugreports.

Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is
not worth sending.