change of maintainership in KDevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 3 21:26:06 UTC 2006

On 03.04.06 21:42:42, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 03 April 2006 02:29, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>
> > Seems like there were some more fixes in kdesdk's kio plugin for
> > subversion. Just recompiled current 3.4-kdevelop-svn and tried the
> > subversion-stuff. Update and Commit work just fine.
> >
> > Hopefully Andras you read this before digging too deep, I'm going to
> > add the information to both of the bugreports.
>
> Don't worry it was late and I just read the bugs today. As far as I
> understood, it mostly works now.

The only thing that doesn't work is creating a project and then let
KDevelop import it into a repository (the checkout afterwards doesn't
work). However that doesn't have anything to do with the kio-slave, I
think.

> What I don't understand what is the
> problem with *kdewebdev* here[1]? Or was it just a typo and you meant
> *kdesdk*?

Not a typo, but an error in my $brain_software ;-) Yes of course I meant
kdesdk and now kdewebdev.

> From your mail I understood that kdesvn works fine in
> KDevelop, but not in KDEWebDev (Quanta I assumed).

I never tried svn-support in Quante, but I guess your question is
related to the above misunderstanding..

Accent on helpful side of your nature.  Drain the moat.