change of maintainership in KDevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 2 23:48:03 UTC 2006

On 03.04.06 00:13:06, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 03 April 2006 00:08, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > What is the problem there? I cannot really understand this, as kio
> > > is kio, independent of the application.
> >
> > I don't know what's going on either. See the 2 or 3 bugreports
> > regarding this. There was an attempt to solve this but it didn't
> > work.
> >
> > kdewebdev's ioslave for svn somehow crashes when run from within
> > kdevelop here, repeatedly, always. The one from kdesvn doesn't.
> >
> > I've tried to debug this but it's rather hard to get meaningful debug
> > output.
>
> Can you give me the bug report numbers?

Sure, the one I attached a backtrace and checked the latest 3.5-changes
of kdesdk (sorry for blaming kdewebdev, got both confused) is 111159.

The other one is 109132. There seem to be others (just use the Query
page and search for svn/subversion within the kdevelop component), but
most of them are just the same problem.

Maybe somebody should try to find the differences between
kdesvn-kio-slave and the one from kdesdk.

Andreas

PS: Just double-checked, kdesvn works. For checking kdesdk's version a
small change is needed (it uses ksvn+ as URL) and a recompilation...

--
Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).