KDevelop / Bachelor thesis

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Tue Oct 4 18:18:05 UTC 2005

Hi Jakob!

On Monday 03 October 2005 20:46, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Monday 03 October 2005 16:09, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> Would be a great thing to implement.
great! that's a very good news. Java was pretty unmaintained in the 3.x
release :-)

> I hope kdevelop-pg still leaves some work for me to do ;-)
I'm sure there is a lot of things to do!

> I suppose the well-defined area that I should work out then would be the
> Java parser (with assistance from kdevelop-pg) and the rest of a proper
> language support, most importantly class store and code completion, right?
yeap!

> Just to make sure: Did I get it right that you're planning on making
> kdevelop-pg feature complete yourself and leave only the Java part to me?
I don't mind help :-) there is a lot of code to write to implement a good
error recovery engine!

> I'm meeting the prof on Wednesday, which is when I propose the topic to him
> and get to know if he's alright with it. Till then, or before, best wishes,
>   Jakob
good luck

ciao robe

From: Matt Rogers <mattr at kde.org>
To: kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
Subject: Re: maintainers (was Re: Me wants me RIDE ;)
Sender: kdevelop-devel-admin at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
Date: Tue Oct  4 18:36:03 2005

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 03:27:09PM +0200, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> >       - hamish - editor coolness (also interested in a few other things,
> > valgrind xml parsing + integration, improvements to code visualisation eg.
> > with the debugger, etc)
> Please use the wiki!!!
> http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/Maintainers
>
> Please, please..... please.

why? We're trying to establish maintainers for areas, although i will
agree with anybody who says it's turned into a bit of a "i want to do
this".

please note that once we've got the list settled, it should go on the
wiki since it's the easiest to make minor modifications that way