Pending breakpoints support

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:01:04 UTC 2005

I guess only John (jbb) can say for sure, but IIRC he voiced some concern
about the original implementation when he committed it. He didn't seem
completely happy with it but felt it was the best option available.

If gdb has working support for this, I think it's a good a idea to put it to
use. Especially if it simplifies the KDevelop code.

I guess this will also remove the flood of "warnings" from gdb when kdevelop
attempts to set breakpoints in as yet not loaded libraries?

// jens