Qt4 under KDevelop 3.x-svn?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Tue Jun 14 01:36:12 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if I ever got a definitive answer on this.  I have not been able
to create a new project and have it imported into my SVN server.  My server
uses http with basic authentication.  The server itself works when accessed
from the commandline using svn.

Does anybody have this working?  I'm open to suggestions of how to get it
working, but I would really like to know if the person providing the
suggestion actually has a working setup.

What happens for me is that the project is created with all the files, the SVN
integrator then tries to import the project to the server, then deletes the
local copy after failing to import it into the repository.  It then attempts
to checkout a project that does not exist.

--
Regards,
Steven