SVN image wants Qt4 and "designer plugin"?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Sat Jul 30 19:12:07 UTC 2005

Progress is a good thing.  Sometimes it means I can't get the latest image to
compile.  This is one of those good times.  First it wanted Qt4, so I changed
my QTDIR to point to my Qt4 build take from the rsync.  Now it's saying I
need designer installed.  I believe that means I need something installed in
my /etc/kde3 (or should that be /etc/kde4?).  I have the latest bits from the
SuSE ftp supplementary for 9.3.  That usually suffices.  There is some stuff
in the Qt that SuSE provided that claims to be Qt4.  Does anybody know how to
get this to build with an up-to-date SuSE installation?
--
Regards,
Steven