Where is the kdevelop4 branch??!!

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Sat Jul 30 03:56:17 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

You know it would be awfully nice if whoever has the kdevelop4 branch in their
local repository would look down upon us lowly developers who couldn't afford
or who didn't have the time to go to the recent congerence and freaking check
in the copy.  I mean, it would really prove useful if one of us lowly peons
were inclined to help with the port...  OR, I guess you can keep your local
copies to yourselves and we could duplicate the whole effort...?

Adam

--
I'm running a Marathon in December!
HELP ME SAVE LIVES and Donate Today!