MS Visual Studio project manager

immanuel.scholz at gmx.de immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Mon Jul 25 16:03:04 UTC 2005

Hi *,

> Plus, I want to be able to use (and am using) more advanced features
> of the (new) visual studio build system, like property sheets and
> custom build rule sets.
>
> So I still think my suggestion is the way to go. Any comments are
> greatly appreciated.

If I remember correctly, Visual Studio automatically scan cpp and c files
for include dependencies and rebuild these targets if needed. (Whats
usually makedep is for). These dependency information is not saved in
vcproj nor solution files.

This may be the hardest part to do, or is there already a KDevelop-support
for include dependency checks?

Ciao, Imi.