New parser branch (Was: Dumping the source DOM?)

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Wed Jul 13 16:44:06 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 14:32, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> > it's not about parsing. We already have it.
>
> You don't have it. You have it for a subset of valid C++ (that's what you
> said at least). Was I suggested was to use a more complete off-line parser
we have it for a `superset' of C++. we interested to accept invalid code too.
It is possible that the current implementation is buggy and needs to be
fixed, but this is another story. the GCC-frontend is not an option for
KDevelop. If you think I'm wrong. than use it. what do you want from me!?!?

ciao robe