New parser branch (Was: Dumping the source DOM?)

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at polytechnique.org
Wed Jul 13 18:03:29 UTC 2005

You said
> PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND that it is
> *impossible* to accept all the possible valid C++ code in KDevelop
and
> I'm going to implement the features I need. Boost
> is not a priority for me
I was reacting to that. That's all. I call that a subset of C++, but that's
my pov.

Please stop to take everything I say personally. I suggested something, you
think it is not needed. Fine. I don't care. As far as I'm concerned I
don't use code completion in KDevelop because a) it has been far too slow
for too long on my machine and b) I learned to avoid needing it (I don't
think the slowliness is related to KDevelop btw, so don't take this as an
insult).

Sylvain