CPP support broken with QMake

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 17:10:08 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 10:39, Tobias Erbsland wrote:
> Many problems, and I already work with Qt4 and have no time left to fix
> all.
The new qmake support that uses the project manager currently supports scopes,
(config options within scopes) pri files, QT settings, and rc files.

The missing parts are hooking up the UI.  This is just work that needs to be
done, if you would like to coordinate, I would love the help.

As with the Qt config dialog, maybe we need it as a separate plugin, and then
only load it when we are active in a QMake project.   I am in the same boat
as you, but I dont want to do any work that will be lost in the KDevelop4
tree.  By using the project manager our work is preserved, as the old QMake
plugin will fade away shortly.

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser