which KMainWindow?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:55:30 UTC 2005

The problem with what you suggest is actions that arrive from loaded kparts.
Part's actions are merged with the host application's actions through
kxmlgui magic. Conflicting shortcuts or the need to override merged actions
are problems not really handled in the design. KDevelop is hit bad by both.

There are rumours of a kxmlgui redesign for KDE4, but I don't know anything
about it.

// jens