KDevelop templates test

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 22:15:06 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I finally started what I said I would do since a few months: testing all
KDevelop templates and writing a small doc about them.

The 4 C++->KDE first are OK, the KatePlugin2 (Kate plugin with config page) is
generated but cannot be loaded in KDevelop: there's a message saying: "This
is not a valid project file, XML error in line 1, column 1: unexpected end of
file."

If someone can have a look to fix it.

In the process, i'll update the screenshots associated with the templates to
the best of my (mediocre) graphic abilities.

Anne-Marie