API documentation (or lack of it)

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 14:59:06 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 07:50 am, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know that several people have put quite a bit of work into KDevelop's API
> documentation, but frankly, it's a piece of crap, and nearly worthless
> because a boatload of classes are documented. However, rather than just

ummm, yeah.  s/documented/undocumented/ in the above line. I apparently needed
to drink my coffee before writing this email. ;)

> bitch and whine about it, I'm going to fix it. Every poorly documented
> class that I can document in KDevelop, I will document. Let's end the
> madness now. If you wrote a class that has no documentation and can
> document it before I get to it, I'll owe you $FAVORITE_FOOD.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Also, please note that I'm not trying to insult any of the developers,
translators, etc. that have worked on kdevelop. my level of frustration with
the lack of code and class documentation is just that high.

Matt