API documentation (or lack of it)

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 14:51:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

I know that several people have put quite a bit of work into KDevelop's API
documentation, but frankly, it's a piece of crap, and nearly worthless
because a boatload of classes are documented. However, rather than just bitch
and whine about it, I'm going to fix it. Every poorly documented class that I
can document in KDevelop, I will document. Let's end the madness now. If you
wrote a class that has no documentation and can document it before I get to
it, I'll owe you $FAVORITE_FOOD.

Thanks,
Matt