Implementation of get/setter for variables added through the "AddAttributDialog"

Sascha Cunz mail at SaCu.DE
Sun Feb 15 02:15:06 UTC 2004

Hi,
> The idea was to implement again automatic get/setters into
> AddAttributDialog as it was was once in kdevelop 2.x.
> As far as i browsed the source code i recognized that there is already
> an implementation for adding functions via the AddMethodDialog. So i
> guess even i could implement get/setters easyly IF I MAY use the
> methodes declared in AddMethodDialog.
> So my question is how am i allowed to use functions(especially some
> parts of AddMethodDialog::accept()) of AddMethodDialog?? May i declare
> AddMethodDialog and AddAttributDialog as friends or "simply" refactor
> the parts i need and "copy" them to AddAttributDialog?? (I guess the
> second idea is the worse one!)

without having a deeper look at the source, shouldn't those functions be
implemented inside the language support part ( and posibly belong to the
interface of an upcoming "unified project manager")?

Cheers Sascha