Implementation of get/setter for variables added through the "AddAttributDialog"

Sascha Herrmann Sascha.Herrmann at uni-bayreuth.de
Fri Feb 13 12:40:05 UTC 2004

HI Folks,

as "teatime" suggested in
http://www.kdevelop.org/forum/read.php?f=2&i=10857&t=10814  i am writing
now to the mailing list.

The idea was to implement again automatic get/setters into
AddAttributDialog as it was was once in kdevelop 2.x.
As far as i browsed the source code i recognized that there is already
an implementation for adding functions via the AddMethodDialog. So i
guess even i could implement get/setters easyly IF I MAY use the
methodes declared in AddMethodDialog.
So my question is how am i allowed to use functions(especially some
parts of AddMethodDialog::accept()) of AddMethodDialog?? May i declare
AddMethodDialog and AddAttributDialog as friends or "simply" refactor
the parts i need and "copy" them to AddAttributDialog?? (I guess the
second idea is the worse one!)

BTW i don't want to call or even open a second AddMethodDialog Object
for only adding get/set methods. In my opinion this would be too much
overhead!(and very inconvenient for the user!)

Any hints and opinions
bye sascha

PS: as far as i examined, i only need to use the following functions and
everything they need to work properly:
AddMethodDialog::accessID()
AddMethodDialog::newAccessList()
AddMethodDialog::functionDefinition()