MDI IDEAl - default start up behaviour

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Mon Nov 10 07:31:02 UTC 2003

> Hi Falk,
>
> I still miss the right-click menus on the tabs
This programmed as only possible with KDE-3.2. There, it uses the KDE tab
bar (the Konqueror one), it uses just Q(/K?)TabBar in the 3.x-compat lib. If
someone ports the KDE-3.2 tab bar to our compat lib, it should work there as
well.

> and a separate close
> button (esp. if there is no tab shown at all).
There is one in my test program, going to look why KDevelop doesn't show it.

> Also the usual
> navigation shortcuts should be there.
==TODO.secondEntry()

CU