Gideon problems and cosmetic patches

falk.brettschneider at gmx.de falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Mar 13 10:00:09 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Zurheide" <jens.zurheide at gmx.de>

> One major problem I had is that the build menu entry of the main menu is
not
> available for the "Childframe mode"
Strange, it doesn't happen here (Childframe mode too). Please, check if it
helps to comment out the code line with the removing of the menuitem from
menuBar() in src/mainwindow.cpp.

> Undocking
> an output tab removes the displays of all other tab labels
Also not here, KDevelop-cvs, KDE-3.0.3, Qt-3.0.5 though.

> and some more
> things...
You can tell them to me too.

> displayed as a blank line in the history part window
I don't have a history part window at all. How do I activate it?

> - lib.qextmdi.patch is a no-brainer, I hope
Cannot check it here... but later...

> PS: I hope, vi (as a fallback
KDevelop-2.1.x?

Ciao