Gideon snapshot

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Tue Jun 24 23:50:05 UTC 2003

I never heard any objections to the proposal I raised before, which was to
incorporate Gideon as a release with KDE 3.2 - just like Quanta is.  In fact,
I've already told Stephan Kulow to do this.

This means that we're following the KDE 3.2 release timeline as posted on the
KDE website.

So, we'll have one more "alpha" or "snapshot" release in about 4 weeks, then
we'll be working with the same schedule as 3.2 (and be switching to two
branches at that point).  With this, we'll also get packaged up by the
packagers with every KDE release - an added bonus!

Any objections?  This is what I've proposed before, but no one has thus far
objected.

Caleb