Gideon snapshot

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Jun 24 23:23:05 UTC 2003

jbb wrote:

>Perhaps we should put a plan forward for a final release, (in a couple of
>months, for instance)

Well, I always thought the "plan" is the TODO list of
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=current_work.html ! Once Exa
wrote it, and I think it's still valid.

Proposal:
15. July   -   Begin of feature freeze stage 1 (now only new features
are allowed which fulfil that TODO list)
30. July   -   Begin of feature freeze stage 2 (no new feature are
allowed now, only bugfixes to existing stuff now)
This stage is valid until the final KDevelop-3 release.
After the 3.0.0 release a 3.0.x branch will be opened, new features are
allowed again on cvs HEAD.

OK?
Cheers
F at lk