X-Errors [was: Missing tab texts in IDEAL mode]

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Tue Jan 21 22:06:03 UTC 2003

Ref the below, this problem is driving me nuts. I've tested and googled and
breakpointed and all sorts and can't figure out why this is happening. I
figure valgrind might help if it's a memory leak or corruption; however it
doesn't like GL with Nvidia, or pentium4 built code, so I'm having to rebuild
a separate little system to run valgrind on kdevelop.

In the meantime, if anyone has *any* ideas as to where to look for a problem,
or *any* idea of where might be a good place to post a question about this
sort of problem, I'd *really* appreciate it!
cheers
Julian