X-Errors [was: Missing tab texts in IDEAL mode]

Milo Hoffman Milo at NG-Projekt.ORG
Tue Jan 21 20:43:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

> I'll disable building of filecreate until I can track down the bug. In the
> meantime, if anyone can suggest any reasons why this may be happening, I've
> love to hear from you....

(After compiling current HEAD, i needed to manually uninstall filecreate - one
should know this. Gideon slightly vanished when I opened a project - it could
not resolve some symbol)

> Example error messages:
> gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for
> operation) \x0b
>   Major opcode:  5
> gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
> Window parameter) \x09
>   Major opcode:  F
> gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
> Window parameter) \x09
>   Major opcode:  \x9a
> gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
> Window parameter) \x09
>   Major opcode:  F
> gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: 179 \xb3
>   Major opcode:  \x9a
> gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
> Window parameter) \x09

It can't be due to filecreate _only_. These errors still appear, after
uninstalling filecreate.

gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: 179 ³
  Major opcode:  \x98
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: 179 ³
  Major opcode:  \x98
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: 179 ³
  Major opcode:  \x98
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
\x04
  Major opcode:  6

Anyway, the got much lesser after removing filecreate.

Sascha "Milo" Cunz