going to file from error

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Aug 14 14:34:02 UTC 2003

T. G. wrote:

>Hi,
>I've found this error in the bug reports, but the given
>solution is to upgrade.

Yes it solves the problem!

> I'm using 2.1.3 (gideon is not
>stable enough yet).

Why do you say that have you tested it?
There are lots of people using gideon for three or four months now
without complaints!
It has many new features and it runs fine!!!!

I took a better look and found that 486 bugs (168 of those are 2.x
specific) were fixed since 2.1.3
Are you saying that your one year old KDevelop 2.1.3 is better than a
newer version
where 168 of the bugs you have where fixed???

> Does anybody have a quick fix for
>the error that comes up when clicking on the error
>message in the messages window:

No quick fix, sorry but KDevelop2.X development has stopped!