going to file from error

T. G. readme1112000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 14:01:04 UTC 2003

Hi,
I've found this error in the bugreports, but the given
solution is to upgrade. I'm using 2.1.3 (gideon is not
stable enough yet). Does anybody have a quick fix for
the error that comes up when clicking on the error
message in the messages window:

/home/user/KDevel-Projects/foo/trackball.h
File does not exist!

It worked previously, but then I reinstalled some
things. The file it's trying to load is actually in

/home/user/KDevel-Projects/foo/foo/src/trackball.h

and I didn't change anything about the project from
before, when it was working.

Thanks