gideon alpha 4...

Jörg Rüppel asharky at uni.de
Mon Apr 14 01:21:02 UTC 2003

> I thought that alpha4 was supposed to be retagged this weekend. However I
> see that the "goto error" fixes are not in the alpha4 tagged version nor
> are the critical fixes to the debugger part. And I think roberto might have
> an important fix for the cppparser.

At least for me, the goto error fix didn't fix anything. Currently instead of
trying to open the wrong location, it doesn't open anything at all. Haralds
initial commit didn't change anything for me and since Andras' revision 1.80
of makewidget.cpp nothing happens when the error is clicked.

Regards,
Jörg

--
Jörg Rüppel
http://www.sharky-x.de

 "Bender, we didn't mind your drinking or your cleptomania or your
pornography ring." -Leela
 "In fact, that's why we love you." -Zoidberg