gideon alpha 4...

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Mon Apr 14 00:22:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

I thought that alpha4 was supposed to be retagged this weekend. However I see
that the "goto error" fixes are not in the alpha4 tagged version nor are the
critical fixes to the debugger part. And I think roberto might have an
important fix for the cppparser.

These seem really important that they get included so that people have a much
better experience with kdevelop than with alpha3.

Caleb, are you using the tagged files for alpha4 or the cvs head at a
particular date?

... but then it is only an alpha so it's not critical, I guess.

jbb