gideon alpha 4...

falk.brettschneider at gmx.de falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Mon Apr 14 07:56:02 UTC 2003

I second the idea of JBB of retagging.

Additionally, since after the tag I made fixes for the output view, and the
mainwindow got some more important bugfixes for its usuability. And after the
a4 tag we got more Perl and Ruby support. Retagging would give users the
chance to test them too.

Sorry, that it means for you to do some work but I think it's worth the
effort.

Cheers
F at lk