Gideon and the KDE 3.1 release

Serge Lussier bretzel33 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:55:06 UTC 2002

I would do so too. Lets go switch to Kdevelop 3
ASAP. I am using Gideon alpha with more success
with RedHat 8 than with Kdevelop 2.x-
( I've recently switched from Mandrake 9 to RH8 ;-)

If I find some (free) time I would also learn cppsupport/KdevPlugin/Parts,
then redo something
about CPP's Class properties. I know Victor  is doing
something - but if more help is needed... Who knows ;-)

I have a certain vision about CPP KDE/QT support.
Gideon is still missing:
  - A kind of wizard for KAction/QAction setup/editing.
  - The ability to find and parse source code for implemented
    QT Connections, then like Designer, edit/create the connections...
    And it could be sharp to maintain a persistent map (per project and
    global), let say in a XML file also like Designer........

  I think the engines might be very hard to code - I dunno.

  Anyway, it is just my 0.0002 cents too ;-)

CU,
Bretzel