Gideon and the KDE 3.1 release

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 19:06:02 UTC 2002

Caleb,
as a user of KDevelop-2, I would like to begin working with gideon
rather sooner then later. Only by working with it I hope to be able to
help out with the one or other bug.

Therefore, I would like to see a release KDevelop-3.0.0.

If other users dont like the new version they will wait with adopting
it.

Just my 2c.

Roland