Gideon and the KDE 3.1 release

Victor Röder victor_roeder at
Mon Oct 28 16:42:03 UTC 2002


>As the 3.1 release draws close, we need to decide the direction we'd like
>to go with Gideon.  Right now, the code seems pretty stable but as everyone
>is noting a lot of bugs are being filed.  Do we want to try to sync a
>release to the KDE 3.1, or use this time to stabilize everything and
>perhaps make it synced to 3.2?
>I would rather wait until 3.2.
>Feedback; thoughts?
yes, I think wait until 3.2 (or 3.1.x ?) is better.
There are some features still missing for a major release.


More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list