Gideon and the KDE 3.1 release

Caleb Tennis caleb at
Mon Oct 28 16:22:05 UTC 2002

As the 3.1 release draws close, we need to decide the direction we'd like
to go with Gideon.  Right now, the code seems pretty stable but as everyone
is noting a lot of bugs are being filed.  Do we want to try to sync a
release to the KDE 3.1, or use this time to stabilize everything and
perhaps make it synced to 3.2?

I would rather wait until 3.2.
Feedback; thoughts?


More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list