Gideon release, again

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed Oct 9 16:39:04 UTC 2002

Okay, I just did a last minute check again on compilation and everything seems
to be okay.  I think we should go ahead and get this version out there so
people can start using it.  I tagged the sources as GIDEON_ALPHA_1, to which
I'm going to attempt a fresh check out and compilation.  If it goes well,
Dirk is going to go ahead and package it up.  I'm in the process of updating
screenshots on the web site.  We should have an annoucement in a day or two.

Please feel free to go ahead and commit changes and features to HEAD.

Caleb