team interview

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Thu May 16 15:54:06 UTC 2002

Ok, here is the next set of questions :-)

- For what platforms can you use kdevelop ? With which toolkit ?
- What are the available templates ?
- Can you create koffice applications for koffice-head ?
- Can you develop libraries as well as application ?
- Can we create styles with kdevelop ? like the liquid one or others.
- Could kdevelop be used for kde  ? i mean, could we create a kdevelop
project
file to handle kdelibs for example ?
- ask them about code completion twice, it'd be great to have that feature
;)
- there is a kapptemplate generator in kdesdk, do you use that ? Is
kdevelop's
  template generator usable separetely from kdevelop ? Do you think it would
  make sense ?
- Can you generate .pro files, for qmake/tmake based projects ?
- Is it possible to generate a project with KDevelop and work on it manually
  after that ? Are the Makefile readable ? I remember the first KDevelop
  makefiles being ugly.
- Is it possible to use KDevelop as a source browser ? I want to analyse
  the sources of a project, before modifying it ?
- Is it easy to import an existing project into KDevelop ?
- Have you had support from other toolkits, projects or people to help
  KDevelop ?

	Philippe