Linux Format Awards

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Sun May 19 22:56:03 UTC 2002

Hello Richard!

Richard Smedley wrote:

>Hello KDevelop team,
>
>You were voted winner of the "Best Development Tool"
>category in the Linux Format Awards. :-)
>
>Could you let me know where to send the award
>certificate, please?
>
>- Richard

Sounds great!!! :-)
Please, could you write a little more in detail? What is the "Linux
Format Award"? Is there an online story about it in the Internet?
I'd like to announce it on www.kdevelop.org

Anyway, the best would be to send clones of the award to each KDeveloper
at home. ;) Since this aint possible, you could send the award to the
organization "KDE e.V.". Read about it at
http://www.kde.org/helping.html and http://www.kde.org/awards.html.

Cheers
F at lk (on behalf of the KDevelop team)