Sourcenav vs. History Part

Victor Röder victor_roeder at gmx.de
Sun May 12 19:18:04 UTC 2002

Hi!

> We were also thinking about merging the file views into one window with two
> modes "Directory tree" and "File groups". Opinions on that?

I think we should use two or three toggle buttons arranged like the buttons of
the Automake manager which switch to the respective file view.
How about merging the "File Selector", too?

Further I would suggest to bring the "Documentation"-ZoomFrame-button (in SDI
mode) to the right side because of the reason that browsing the docs is
independent from browsing the source code. Example: When you've opened this
beautiful Automake manager ;-) you are not able to browse your docs. I think
MHK's TabZoomWidget does "support" the right border so that should be no
problem.

When I've more time again I will do it if you like.

Bye,
	Victor