The day of seperation is here

Daniel Engelschalt daniel.engelschalt at gmx.net
Wed Mar 27 07:45:07 UTC 2002

hi all,

> Anyway, friends, the day of seperation is here, lets get it over now.
>
> A fork can no longer be prevented.
[...]
no - i disagree.
my opinion for this topic is to stabilize kdevelop-2-branch with
codecompletion and a persistant classstore so that coding becomes real "fun" and easy.
this version (shipped with kde 3.1 ?) should be the last one that uses the
kdevelop source and then only critical bugfixes should be done there.

after that we could concentrate on gideon - making a new and real (!) ToDo
list, taking from kdevelop what is working there and making the mentioned
"kicking ass" - ide.

in my eyes having seperate branches is not the way to go - especially with
few core( ) coders.

bye,
daniel

http://www.gmx.net