The day of seperation is here

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Thu Mar 28 16:19:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

> I want to volunteer HarryF as the "head of ViewManagment", i.e. his
> task is to maintain the ViewManager, which he has already started to do
> anyway, unfortunatley on the wrong codebase.

I didn't start in the "wrong" codebase, but in a "different" one ;)

My highest TODO entry is to use the KTextEditor interface in both KDevelop and
Gideon so that sharing parts will become easier.

The Doc/View Manager is more or less a waste-product of this work, but I hope
it will show again how nice you can share code between Gideon and KDevelop2
:)

Other stuff I want to do is a generic Valgrind part.

On the long run I want a good project management with dependencies between
projects, sub-projects and ant/qmake/automake based configuration management.

Best regards,
Harry